With the news of COVID19 spreading, SCOPE is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of it’s employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully. The job interview will be held remotely.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced and meticulous art director with a mastery of interaction (UX) and visual (UI) design who is passionate about producing beautiful intuitive user interfaces and solving user problems through design thinking. The ideal candidate is collaborative, user-focused, strategic and proficient with end-to-end product design execution. You will be collaborating alongside the Head of Design with our Project Management, Software and Social Media teams and be integral in executing interaction and visual design all of our user-facing products.
- 4+ years professional experience as an Interaction (UX) and Visual (UI) Designer with a portfolio demonstrating past work and deliverables. (Eg. Case studies, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.).
- Strong understanding of lean UX and User-Centered design principles.
- Experience with design systems.
- Experience with wireframing and rapid prototyping.
- Experience collaborating on iterative Agile teams.
- Adapt to change quickly while having excellent attention to detail.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into design.
- Experience with using collaborative design tools (Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, XD etc.)
- Familiarity with project management software (i.e. Basecamp, Jira, Asana).
- Be aware of current emerging trends in design, product development.
- Collaborate with Head of Design on UI/UX design across all products.
- Create and deliver UX artifacts including wireframes, layouts, flow diagrams, prototypes.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with project managers and developers.
- Presenting design ideas with storyboards, process flows and wireframes.
- Designing user interface elements and layouts.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Work with project managers and copywriters to produce final design (website design, application design, mailings, social media content etc.).
- Occasionally help with digital marketing collateral.
Not mandatory, but preferable:
- Passionate about motion graphic design, using tools like C4D for 3D, After Effects for compositing and 2D animation.
- Passionate about video editing.